Your privacy is important to us, and it is the policy of MEDNIVA to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you via this website. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose, and make use of personal information.
- We collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned
- We only have access to and only collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as may be necessary to fulfill your specific request.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.